SH 13 Wrought Iron Door
Why choose Stonehenge Custom Wrought Iron Entry Doors
- All doors are made of heavy steel with 16 x 16 mm or custom specifications.
- Hinged glass opens allowing easy access for cleaning and ventilating.
- Window lock controls the opening and closing of glass frame.
- Polyurethane foam layer adds insulation from the heat or the cold.
- All thresholds are hand-forged and fully-welded.
- All of our doors undergo a unique seven-step process: sand blast, zinc-coat, anti-corrosive prime, middle coat, top coat, faux finish, clear coat.
- Rubber weather-stripping is installed around the door frame and around the interior glass frame.
- Door sweep is installed underneath the door.
- Up and down extension ball latches are installed on the double door units.
- Heavy-duty ball bearing hinges can hold 1000 pound loads.
- On the lower half of the window, there is a small decline for water to run-off.
- All doors come with a standard dead-bolt lock.
The FAQ: StoneHenge® Wrought Iron Entry Doors.Q: Do you make custom doors? A: Yes, we specialize in custom doors. Speak to your salesperson for more details.
Q: Do your doors come with a jamb? A: Yes, all doors come with a 2" x 6" jamb unless specified otherwise when ordering.
Q: Do the doors come with threshold welded to the frame? A: Yes.
Q: What types of hinges are used for the doors? A: Heavy-duty ball bearing hinges.
Q: What is the thickness of the doors? A: Two inches.
Q: Do the doors come with locks? A: Yes, all doors come with standard dead-bolt locking systems.